Are you fed up with the trouble of a car wash and a wax? Installing Xotic tech mud flaps is a good choice for your expense savings program.
This listing features for 4 pieces of Front & Rear Flexible Mud Flap Splash Guard. Provide additional protection whilst enhancing the sporty exterior of your vehicle.
- 【Premium Quality】Made of premium quality Semi-Rigid PP+TPO material with a certain degree of flexibility, sturdy and durable, not easily deformed, not easy to scratch and can work safe in all harsh environment.
- 【Maximum Coverage】Provide great coverage that have maximum width for the tire coverage of most cars to protect the doors, fenders, or the nerf bars behind your tires. The size is moderate so that mud flaps will not stick out and will not trouble your turning.
- 【Protection】Protect the paint and the lower portions from dust, snow, salt, sand, rocks and other debris your wheels throw around, prevent the obstacle from flying toward the vehicle body and can absorbs dirt and water. Reduce the number of car washes.
- 【Exquisite Craftmanship】Contoured design complements vehicle lines and perfectly hug the contours of your vehicle to gives excellent protection. Enjoy the fun of customizing the protection of your loved car.
- 【Universal Fit】The mud flaps are quite universal that they can work on cars SUV Trucks, molded and Customized size mud flaps, widely used for Car, Pickup, SUV, Van, Truck, etc
- 100% brand new, shown as pictured
- 4 Piece Front & Rear Mud Flap Set
- Color: Red
- Made with premium quality PP+TPO material
- Tough textured finish that will hold up in the roughest conditions
- Give your car a stylish and sporty looking in minutes by adding this splash guard
- It is durable and long lasting during any weather situation
- suitable for car modification
- Easy installation, direct Install in the original hole position with screws(Included in package), drilling is needed.
- Impervious to water, mud, snow, ice or rocks. will not fade even in the harshest sunny environments
- Provide superior protection for your car, keep your quarter panels or car paint away from mud, rocks and grime
- 4 pieces Front & Rear mud flaps
- 1 set mounting hardware
- Step 1: Make sure the area where you want to attach your mud flaps is clean of dirt, dust and mud.
- Step 2: Remove the screws from the mounting holes(currently factory drilled on your wheel well).
- Step 3: Line up the mounting holes and attach the mud flap into right place, drilling holes by your electrodrill and reinstall the screws into the holes. Use the additional screws and clips on the remaining holes.(don't tighten)
- Step 4: Adjust your mud flap to the perfect angle and tighten the screws.