- All products
- For Nissan Maxima Altima Rogue Sentra Titan LED Fog Light Bulbs White
For Nissan Maxima Altima Rogue Sentra Titan LED Fog Light Bulbs White 6000K Super Bright
Type: Automotive Lighting
Vendor: Xotic Tech
Description:This listing is for a pair of extremely bright white 100W H8/H9/H11 LED bulbs for Nissan front fog lights.
Each of these H11 LED bulbs is equipped with 2 pieces of premium LED emitters for super bright HID comparable lighting output (6000LM/set).
The 360 degree illumination design offers a wider range of lighting to reduce risk in different weather situations, like foggy day, snowy day, rainy day, etc.
The industrial grade ultra thick full aluminum housing provides better cooling effect and gives excellent heat dissipation performance, which prolongs the working hours to 60,000 hours.
These H9 LED fog lights are designed for easy installation. The compact size lamp is almost the same ratio as halogen bulb which can directly fit into majority of cars housing. Neither modification is needed nor change dust cover to save your time and hassle.
These "add-up" LED fog lights will transform your stock dull yellowish halogen fog lamps into beautiful bright xenon white.
- Color: 6000k xenon white
- Each LED bulb comes with 2 pieces of high power LED chips
- Full aluminum housing, heat resistant and prevent overheating problem.
- Constant current instant start up, neither circuit interference nor electromagnetic radiation.
- Actual Lumen: 3000 LM/bulb
- Wattage: 100W
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Temperature: -40-80 degree
- Lifespan: approx. 60,000 working hours
- Easy installation, just plug and play without modifications.
For Nissan Altima 2005-2018
For Nissan Leaf 2011-2019
For Nissan Maxima 2007-2014
For Nissan Murano 2009-2018
For Nissan Pathfinder 2005-2019
For Nissan Rogue 2008-2019
For Nissan Sentra 2004-2019
For Nissan Titan 2017-2019
For Nissan Versa 2007-2019
- Please note that LED is a low power consumption product and error code might be occurred for some newer car. You can simply add a load resistor or decoder to bypass the flecking or error code issue.
- Resistor or decoder is not included in this listing.
Other fine products