for GMC Sierra 1500 2500 LED High Mount Cargo License Plate Reverse Backup Light Kit Super Bright
Description:This listing features on 6 pieces of high power Xenon White 360 degree lighting LED bulbs for GMC Sierra rear lights replace.
Designed for directly replace factory halogen bulbs and gives your cars Xenon White lighting; meanwhile, consumes less power than stock halogen bulbs.
- 2x T15 LED High Mount Light
- 2x T10 LED License Plate Light
- 2x 3157/3156 LED Backup Reverse Light
For GMC Sierra 1500 2000-2013
For GMC Sierra 1500 HD 2005-2007
For GMC Sierra 2500 HD 2001-2014
For GMC Sierra 3500 2005-2007
For GMC Sierra 3500 HD 2007-2014
For GMC Sierra 1500/2500 HD Classic 2007
🚗High Mount Light
- Excellent Lighting Distribution. Each of these LED bulbs is equipped with 30 pieces of high power 2835 SMD LED chips; 6 pieces on the top and 24 pieces on the side for 360 degrees illuminating effect.
- Stable Illumination. Build-in Constant Current IC, ensures consistent lighting output continuously and protect the bulb from burning out when the voltage is unstable.
- Error Free. CAN-Bus system to prevent error code and flickering issue for most of vehicles.
- Non-polarity design, easy plug and play.
- Lumen: 900LM/set
🚗License Plate Light
- Powered by 3 pieces of 3030 SMD LED chips, including 2 pieces on the side and 1 piece on the top that offer full angle lighting.
- Error Free. Built-in CAN-Bus decoder helps to solve hyper flash issue and error code on dash of 95% cars.
- Upgraded IC driver ensures steady lumen output and protects the circuit.
- Non-polarity design, directly plug and play.
- Lumen: 500LM/set
🚗Backup Reverse Light
- Equipped with 19 pieces of premium 4014 LED chips, which produce pretty bright red lighting.
- 360 degree wide angle lighting output.
- Super bright, 2-times brightness compare with traditional LED bulbs.
- Lower power consumption, 40% less than standard halogen bulbs.
- Lumen: 600LM/set
- Handy DIY installation and direct replacement. If the bulb doesn't light up after installation, please simply re-insert it oppositely.