8pcs LED High Mount Cargo Light + Backup Reverse Light + License Plate Light + Brake light for RAM 1500 2500 3500 2007-2018, Extremely Super Bright White Red LED Tailgate Lamp Combo Package
Description:This listing features on 8 pieces of high power White and Red LED bulbs for RAM 1500 2500 3500 rear lights.
Give your vehicle a whole new exotic look and offer brilliant bright Xenon White and Red lighting output.
- 2x T15 White LED High Mount Light
- 2x T15 White LED Backup Reverse Light
- 2x T10 White LED License Plate Light
- 2x 3157 Red LED Brake Light
- 2007-2018 Ram 1500 2500 3500
- 2019 Ram 1500 Classic
👉For without projector-type (with reflector) headlights ONLY
🚗High Mount & Backup Reverse Light
- Excellent Lighting Distribution. Each of these LED bulbs is equipped with 30 pieces of high power 2835 SMD LED chips; 6 pieces on the top and 24 pieces on the side for 360 degrees illuminating effect.
- Stable Illumination. Build-in Constant Current IC, ensures consistent lighting output continuously and protect the bulb from burning out when the voltage is unstable.
- Error Free. CAN-Bus system to prevent error code and flickering issue for most of vehicles.
- Non-polarity design, easy plug and play.
- Lumen: 900LM/set
🚗License Plate Light
- Reasonable Lighting Distribution. 3 pieces of 3030 SMD LED chips, including 2 pieces on the side and 1 piece on the top that offer full angle lighting.
- Error Free. Built-in CAN-Bus decoder helps to solve hyper flash issue and error code on dash of 95% cars.
- Non-polarity design, directly plug and play.
- Upgraded IC driver ensures steady lumen output and protects the circuit.
- Lumen: 500LM/set
- Equipped with 19 pieces of premium 4014 LED chips, which produce pretty bright red lighting.
- 360 degree wide angle lighting output.
- Super bright, 2-times brightness compare with traditional LED bulbs.
- Lower power consumption, 40% less than standard halogen bulbs.
- Lumen: 600LM/set
- Handy DIY installation and direct replacement. If the bulb doesn't light up after installation, please simply re-insert it oppositely.