This listing features for one piece of Trailer Tow Hitch Receiver Cover Plug Dust Cap.
A trailer hitch plug can keep the rain, dust, snow and ice out from the hitch tube and protect the receiver tube from rust. A small investment can bring more benefits back.
* Material: Solid Construction from Premium Quality rubber
* Protects 2" x 2" receiver tube opening when not in use
* Can keep the rain, dust, snow and ice out from the hitch tube
* Waterproof and never fade, wear-resisting & scratch-resistant
* For Toyota PT228-35960-HP Receiver Hitch Plug
* 2002-2013 Toyota 4Runner
* 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
* 2002-2013 Toyota Highlander
* 2006-2013 Toyota Highlander HV
* 2002-2011 Toyota Land Cruiser
* 2006-2012 Toyota RAV4
* 2002-2014 Toyota Sequoia
* 2002-2014 Toyota Tacoma
* 2002-2014 Toyota Tundra
* For Jeep Receiver Hitch Plug
* 2007-2012 Jeep Liberty
* 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler unlimited
* For Ford Receiver Hitch Plug
* 2003 Ford Expedition
* 2002-2010 Ford Explorer
* 2001-2003 Ford Explorer Sport
* 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
* 2004-2008 Ford F-150
* 2005-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty
* 2005-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty
* 2005-2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty
* 2005-2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty
* 2004-2011 Ford Ranger
* Simply push it into your hitch tube without any tool. No pin and clip needed. The friction from the ribs can keep it aways there. Try to pull it out, to check if it works well.
The size of the interface is in line with the standard Can be firmly stuck on the base, All kinds of trailers can be used.